1.04.2009

New posts coming soon.

Brent said to let you all know that I will be back to posting after we finish all the seasons of 24. We are watching season 2 this week. He keeps asking me when I am going to blog and I told him he could do it but he thinks it is too gay...unless it is about hunting of course. So he thinks I should let those that have been awaiting a new post(Amber) know that I will be back when we are caught up to Season 7. It is pretty sad that I am addicted to 24 for it is pretty violent but it is so nice to watch it off the disk and not have to wait a week. Brent and I have been watching a couple episodes a night once the kids are in bed soooo.... no blogging. and before that it was December.

So I really won't make you wait until I am done with the show. I am so far behind now that it makes me put it off even more which is a bad thing. erghh. procrastination.

So here is going to be the feast after the famine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are getting into 24. Me and john got addicted to it 2 years ago and watched the whole first season in 2 days. it was pretty pathetic. And watching them on DVD is the BEST way to do it. It is so much easier to follow the story line!

    ReplyDelete