Ummmm, Thanks for the update!! I loved reading the stories although it makes me miss you guys:( Tell Hunter way to go PURPLE is my favorite color, and he and Sienna are probably better skiers them me now:) Miss Alya's funny personality and Elsie is getting so big. I am glad everything is happening like it should.
I miss you and your kids!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute!
Ummmm, Thanks for the update!! I loved reading the stories although it makes me miss you guys:( Tell Hunter way to go PURPLE is my favorite color, and he and Sienna are probably better skiers them me now:) Miss Alya's funny personality and Elsie is getting so big. I am glad everything is happening like it should.
ReplyDeleteYou did some serious blog catchin' up. You are such a great Mama.
ReplyDeleteYou guys have been up to some fun things!!! I love it all! You two are such great parents and have such cute kids! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete