Elsie is changing too quickly.
I love watching her grow and conquer new skills
but it is also bittersweet because my baby is growing up.
She is now sitting, waving(she does this all the time but
not because she knows what it means, she just likes moving her fingers.)
and babbling dada and mama, and she is scooting everywhere.
She can stand for longer periods of time now.
She is cutting her first teeth.
She is such an easy going, cuddly, warm little thing.
We all just love her so much that we can't get enough of her.




January 9, 2009
I love watching her grow and conquer new skills
but it is also bittersweet because my baby is growing up.
She is now sitting, waving(she does this all the time but
not because she knows what it means, she just likes moving her fingers.)
and babbling dada and mama, and she is scooting everywhere.
She can stand for longer periods of time now.
She is cutting her first teeth.
She is such an easy going, cuddly, warm little thing.
We all just love her so much that we can't get enough of her.
January 9, 2009
AAAhhhh, she is just toooo cute! I love that baby! It is so fun to go through having babies together and now watch them get big (to fast).
ReplyDeleteHey Laurie! I'm so glad you emailed me the invite. Your family is too cute! I can't believe you have 4 now. They are all so beautiful. So glad we can keep in touch now!
ReplyDeleteShe is so Sweet. Can't believe how much she looks like her mom!
ReplyDeleteI could just eat her up! Darling!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! She is growing up fast!
ReplyDelete