1.31.2009

Getting Outside...



Amy and I went to hike the incline last Friday while Brent watched the kids.
We mistakenly took Barr Trail up thinking it would eventually turn into the incline.
An hour into the hike we KNEW we were on the wrong trail and though not far at
all from the top we had to turn around to get back to B.




We had such a great time being outside
with the lovely blue skies and the
mountains that are Colorado.

I love the weather here and that even though it is January we are still
able to enjoy all that this great place has to offer.
There were a few icy spots and on the jog down
I slid and tore up my arm pretty badly.
They made for some good battle wounds and
all week my kids have been asking to see my arm.


We took Buoy along which made the hike more intense.
He did a great job on his first real hike and had a blast.

Not loving this picture but had to show Buoy.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the picture with the fence. It's so pretty! And really? You feel like you can get out enough even though it's winter?

    ReplyDelete