Hunter finished testing for his purple belt December 11th and was then presented with it. He loves karate and is glad to have made this advancement. Instructor Doug made a pretty big deal out of it and really made Hunter feel what an accomplishment it was.
Congrats to Hunter. I'm so proud of you. It was so fun to watch you in your karate class. I can't believe you are already a purple belt. What color is next? I Love You all so much. Congrats again, keep up the good work. Love Nana
Good Job Hunter! I can't believe you are already to a purple belt!! You are learning quick!
ReplyDeleteGood Job!
Erin
Congrats to Hunter. I'm so proud of you. It was so fun to watch you in your karate class. I can't believe you are already a purple belt. What color is next? I Love You all so much. Congrats again, keep up the good work. Love Nana
ReplyDelete