Marley & Me: Love and Life with the World's Worst Dog by John GroganMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
Any book that can make me appreciate and even like my dog a bit more is a winner.
I love the easy style of Grogan's writing and his quick wit. He makes reading enjoyable.
View all my reviews.
Are you the "Laurie" that left me a comment about the dandelions on my blog? I have a couple of friends named Laurie and I can't view any of their profiles to know which one left me that comment. Anyway, if it was you I got my template from simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com. She has a ton of free templates that you can download as well as tutorials on how to do it.
ReplyDeleteHope this helps.
Erin P.
Thanks for watching Charlie. I think he misses you guys. He has been mopey. I am still coming up with a way to thank you. We should go out for dessert again soon...
ReplyDelete