The Historian by Elizabeth KostovaMy review
rating: 2 of 5 stars
It took me a while to get into this book. It has so much history and so much description of the places that Paul visits that it is overwhelming and yet once I got used to the style it made me want to visit Europe and see what the author was describing.
Once about half way through the long book I finally got into it enough to want to finish it. Before that I was just reading it because I had started. The one thing that really bugs me about it is that it never mentions the main characters name. Isn't that wierd? Maybe I missed it but I didn't get it.
Entertaining once into it but until that point I think there are many other good books out there that you don't have to force yourself to read.
View all my reviews.
No comments:
Post a Comment