11.18.2008
A day Outside
Saturday was fabulous. I woke up early to go hiking with some friends. We went to the trail that is right by my house and it was beautiful. I love getting up being outside and feeling the fresh air and getting my body moving. It was such a treat. I love Autumn.
Later we went to the Air Force/BYU game and it was again so nice to be outside. I was worried how Elsie would do in the cold but it was a perfect game day. The seats the lady in our ward got our group were great. We were in the sun so we were actually taking layers off. Elsie slept most of the game and was as easy as can be. BYU won and it made for a good game since everyone we were sitting with was cheering for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this post, but UPDATE please:) little busy this time of year. Missed you at the Christmas party:( it was fun but not as fun as it could have been:)
ReplyDeleteLaurie you are one hot momma!
ReplyDelete