11.10.2008

The World's Dummest Criminals

So Sienna has been fibbing lately and I must say she has gotten quite good at it.
Her Preschool teacher even brought it up in PTC.
I have had several talks with her about it but it hasn't seemed to help.
Maybe it is a stage that she will outgrow,
or maybe she will be a chronic lier the rest of her life.
I'll pray for the first.

Here is her latest.

Laurie: Who ever colored on the filing cabinet needs to come clean it off.
Sienna: It wasn't me, Mom!




Let's just say this time I had not doubt about her truth telling.
Notice her name also written in the upper right hand corner!
It is hard not to laugh at this one.

Then comes the comic relief of our family...

Ayla: It was Avery!
Poor Avery gets blamed for everything and has become the family scapegoat.


1 comment:

  1. Laurie... that's Funny! Reminds me of when we were canning and Aspen wanted her shoes and Sami and Aspen said Sienna had them... Well she said she didn't, but we found them on her feet! Ah... that was funny!
    I am sure she will grow out of it.. don't worry!

    ReplyDelete