So thanks to Shanda I am doing this tag. I never do tags. I am lazy I suppose. Here goes nothing...
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Survivor
2. The Amazing Race
3. So You Think you can Dance
4. American Idol
5. The Biggest Loser( Are you catching on yet?)
6. Grey's Anatomy(not so much now that is is getting even trashier)
7. House(ditto)
8. Life
8 Things I did yesterday
1. ate birthday cake
2. opened a birthday present
3. got lots of happy birthday calls
4. opened home made cards from the cutest kids
5. slept in
6. took a nap
7. relaxed
8. went to bed early
8 Things I look forward to
1. A clean house(hmmm when will that be?)
2. No school tomorrow
3. Thanksgiving at my Dads new house in beautiful Huntsville
4. Black Friday in Utah with sisters
5. December(snow, skiing, hot chocolate, lights, excitement)
6. Taking my kids to Durang to ride the Polar Express
7. Christmas at home
8. Meeting someone I love's baby!
8 Favorite Restaraunts
1. Zio's
2. Panera
3. Good Times
4. Chipotle
5. Zio's
6. Zio's
7. The Melting Pot
8. Cold Stone Creamery(That counts right?)
8 Things on my Wish list
1. A medium format camera, probably the Canon D40 with lots of fun macro and telophoto lenses.
2. Photography and Photoshop classes
3. A treadmill
4. Boots
5. Clothes that are flattering or maybe a personal trainer
6. A maid
7. A cook(so that Brent can have the night off)
8. A bigger garage(doesn't seem like it is going to happen does it?)
8 People I tag
1. Krystal
2. Britain
3. Amy
4. Amber
5. Katie
6. Jen
7. Michelle
8. Melanie
I'm with you with Grey's Anatomy--as soon as Erica and Callie started their little thing, I was done with the show. And, I don't even really miss it. I hope their ratings go way down!
ReplyDeletepfew, you did it! was it as bad as i thought you would think it was going to be? hehe
ReplyDeletemaybe i'll be able to check out zio's someday.