Well today I convinced him to go with me to Denver to the Park Meadows mall, which is absolutely wonderful. We have lived here for 2 and half years and this is the first time I have been able to coerce him into going with me. Granted he pulled his fits out whenever I looked at a store that would involve looking through racks or trying anything on because this trip was meant to "find some clothes for the kids". He says I have ulterior motives and that I trick him into going with me so that I can shop for myself but really, who can just walk past a store they love that has a big SALE sign in the window?
So after a day in Denver and having a productive shopping trip for the kids and even finding Brent a hat he has needed forever, I came home wising I could have looked in the stores that I don't get to go to here in the springs. Stores like Nordstrom, The Container Store, The Great Outdoors, Restoration Hardware(we did go in to look at cupboard hardware but it was just inside the door so I could only look at what I could see out of the corner of my eye.
So I came home to shop on the internet. It is my way of shopping and I spend a lot less money. I have been looking for a good pair of boots for at least 2 years now but can never commit to a pair for the price the stores ask.... but look at these babies...

I love them.
I have more shopping to do but again, Brent is pestering me.
Love the boots. I hear you on the boys shopping. That was one of my best birthday presents Eric (who hates shopping too) took me shopping. He would even go get me diffrent sizes and even brought me diffrent things that he though I would like. That was a great day:)
ReplyDeleteThose boots are gorgeous! Great find! I've been looking for some good brown boots too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!!