Our ward Trunk or Treat was a big hit this year. The kids got all decked out in their costumes and Hunter's friend, Wade, came making the evening even better. We never did find out who won the decorating contest, but I had no hopes of it being us anyway. There were some really fun cars including a truck with a white picket fence and the inside was made into a cemetery with a sign and a fog machine and all. Hunter had so much fun helping me decorate the car that I am sure we will be doing it every year now.


Ninja and Dr. 12 Eye

Ninja and Dr. 12 Eye
Rapunzel
Butterfly: As she closes her bag to the offered candy bar, "No! I want a sucker!"
Carrying all of the bags for her siblings.
Who can say no to that look? Daddy can't!
Sadly, Elsie did not dress up. I found a really cute flower costume but never went back to the store to get it. It is hard to spend money on a costume for someone so small for one night, especially when they don't know the difference. She loved being bundled up on the warm Halloween night as she was pushed around in the stroller. She never made a peep.
Your kids are so, so cute in their costumes! I'll always remember the amazing elephant costume you made Hunter a few years ago--you are so talented!
ReplyDelete