11.09.2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had a great weekend.
Friday we went shopping like I mentioned
and then we went to dinner that night with the Elmores.
We went to Musashi's a Japanese restaraunt
where they cook your food for you at your table.
Our babies slept the whole time in their little corner
while we enjoyed our meal and our company.

The boys wouldn't cooperate for a picture but here they are regardless.

Saturday I went shopping by myself(and Elsie)to Target.
It was so nice to not have a time limit and to just wander.
I got all of Sienna's Birthday shopping done and a bunch of Christmas.
I love that store.

Then Dad, Jeannie, and Ember came down from Denver.
They took us to Saltgrass for dinner which was delicous.
Then Ember watched the kids while us adults went to
adult session of Stake Conference.

Thanks DAD for dinner and Ember for watching the kiddies.
Jeannie always brings cute little things for the kids which
included cheese and cracker sticks.
They have loved them all weekend long.

Well my actual birthday was well...restful.
What can I say it was a Sunday and I wasn't feeling super well.
Maybe all that restaurant food caught up with me, who knows.
We had a good day doing a whole lot of nothing.
The kids each made me a card
and Brent made me a yummy eclair cake.
Elmore's came over and enjoyed it with us
and Amy gave me the funnest slippers and lounge pants.
That girl sure knows me!
I am so grateful for friends and family.
Without them it would have been just another Sunday!

Oh and look and my hubby gave me!

A new kitchen sink.
I am so excited to have a faucet that works and that has a sprayer that works
And I love my new black sink that doesn't show all the scratches and stains!
Thanks Brentley!

No comments:

Post a Comment