While Hunter was in his room supposedly cleaning he was really drawing this:
He has thought of nothing but his rocket for about a month and since he
finally got all the parts to launch it I am sure he is now dreaming of it as well.
If you look closely at the picture you can see where the arrows lead to an
explanation of what the actual mechanism does.
Brent and I got a great laugh at how detailed and accurate his drawing is.
T- 30 seconds to launch!
He has thought of nothing but his rocket for about a month and since he
finally got all the parts to launch it I am sure he is now dreaming of it as well.
If you look closely at the picture you can see where the arrows lead to an
explanation of what the actual mechanism does.
Brent and I got a great laugh at how detailed and accurate his drawing is.
T- 30 seconds to launch!
That is an awesome diagram. I love Hunters spelling!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Its kind of sad!
ReplyDeleteErin
What a little smartie kid. We miss you, Hunter.
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME! I am so glad you got a picture of it. He is going to love that when he is older. If he ends up as a Rocket Scientist, he HAS to have that framed in his office. :-)
ReplyDeletethat's awesome! He's so smart!
ReplyDeleteZach is always doing things like that makes you wonder where he gets it! I know it's not from me.