This is what Sienna said to me in the car on the way to gymnastics, "I miss Daddy and his whistling songs. Don't you, Mommy?" It made me smile, not only because it was so cute that she would be thinking of Daddy and his whistling but that she even notices that Daddy is Always whistling. I was also overcome with gratitude to have such a happy, easy going husband. He whistles so much that I don't even notice it most of the time. It is kind of like the background music of our lives. I love these moments. Moments that make me realized how blessed I am and how little things about people's personalities make them absolutely wonderful.
Its funny to read that post because when I picture Brent I always picture him whistling and anytime I hear someone whistling through their teeth how Brent does I always think of him. What a cute little moment that Sienna missed her dads whistling!! That is his trademark I guess.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!
ReplyDelete