3.04.2008

Birthday Fun

On Saturday it was 70 degrees. Though all of us girls were not feeling well, we went to the park to celebrate Ayla's birthday. The kids really enjoyed being outside. We all ate popsicles and enjoyed the warmth.


Ayla loves to swing and it was good to see her smile,
since she has been a little tyrant due to not feeling well.

Hunter didn't want his picture taken so I had to sneak up on
him and he thought it was a fun game.

He was excited to show me the crow feather he found,
and wanted me to take a picture of it.

Ayla started to melt after a while so we headed home.
Hunter let her wear his jacket when she said she was cold.
What a nice big brother.
She was also not very happy about me taking her
picture and would do this every time I tried.
She just looked so cute in Hunty's jacket.
I wasn't up to making a cake so Brent bought
a cheescake from Sam's. Ayla didn't care. She blew
her candles out before I could get a picture. She was
very excited about it.

She opened her one present which was a swimsuit
and then it was off to bed. Part of her present was
also her new big bed in Sienna's room. She has been
sleeping in there for about a week. I was
a little nervous that the girls would keep
each other awake but they do so well. Ayla lays
right down and says,"tiss, uggg." and then
tries to say "I love you" in ASL. She can
open Sienna's door for some strage reason and so she
has gotten out a few times and come to find us.
We tell her to go get back in bed, to which she says, "kay".
She then goes back to bed
dragging her baba the whole way.

Sienna loves sharing her room and having her
new beds. It is fun to think that they will grow
up sharing a room like Katie and I did.
And it makes it seem more real to have the nursery
somewhat empty, it makes the reality that I will
need it for someone else seem to sink in more.


2 comments:

  1. The girls bedroom looks SO CUTE!! I really really like it. And I love the white headboard. It all looks really good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll!! I can't believe how old she is now! Lindsey Noakes just turned two on Sunday. Everyone is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete