3.17.2008

Syrup

Saturday morning Hunter and Sienna made themselves some waffles and left the syrup bottle on the table. When Ayla woke up she went right downstairs and found the syrup bottle. Then she came upstairs to show us that she couldn't get the hair off of her fingers. She was so frustrated.

We have to assume that since she didn't have a waffle that she just chugged the syrup straight from the bottle. The new bottle was half gone when I went downstairs to tackle the mess.



Let's just say she was pretty hyper that morning. We couldn't stop laughing at her.

6 comments:

  1. oh, w-o-w. did you have alot to clean up when you went down? i love how kids get into things...

    mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!!! Half a bottle? I hope she didn't have a tummy ache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was pregnant, reading that story would have made me throw up. Gross! Why do kids like syrup so much?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite to your blog. We will love keeping up with your family. It looks like things have worked out great for you! We are so happy! Congrats on the new little one growing in your tummy. Keep us posted. Thanks again!
    The Sundbergs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey looks like good times. I love sticky messes everywhere its my fav. I love the pics you took. Nice photo shoot. Thanks for the sweet message. Your awesome. Love you too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny... I don't know if I would have headed for the camera though! your are a good mother to laugh it off!

    ReplyDelete