Happy Birthday to Ayla last saturday. I can't believe she is already two. I love the pictures you posted of Ayla when she was first born. I have never seen newborn pictures of her. I didn't realize she had so much hair when she was first born. Yes those were my stairs in the pictures of Claire climbing up the stairs. I hate that they are hard wood it makes me nervous with them falling down the stairs. Its weird you have never been here and its weird that I never got to go to Ohio to see you guys. I wish I could have.
Cute little Ayla, Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteMiss you all.
Love the Hatchs
Happy Birthday Ayla!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Ayla last saturday. I can't believe she is already two. I love the pictures you posted of Ayla when she was first born. I have never seen newborn pictures of her. I didn't realize she had so much hair when she was first born. Yes those were my stairs in the pictures of Claire climbing up the stairs. I hate that they are hard wood it makes me nervous with them falling down the stairs. Its weird you have never been here and its weird that I never got to go to Ohio to see you guys. I wish I could have.
ReplyDelete