1.10.2008

Ultrasound

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow....what is it with three girls and one boy!!! Our poor sons!;) I will tell you that it is really fun, a lot of matching and lot of PINK! Congrats on being pregnant and on having another little girl!! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys!!! I'm excited we are getting more girls on the morrill side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! another girl! i was excited to see. i was actually going to write and ask, just so i could know what we would have if we had another.
    congratulations!
    so funny to think you are THAT far along. you REALLY didn't look pregnant last month. really. but, you already know! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Laurie, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I got my blog template through www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates. You just pick the template that you want and then it has an HTML code that you copy and paste into your blog by going to your blog and then choose "customize" at the top and then "Edit HTML" and then you delete the code that is in there and paste the new code in. If you do it, make sure you save the links and widgets things that you have put on your website or it will erase everything on it. If you could email me some of the pictures that you took of my family by my moms tree that would great. My mother-in-law needs a family picture like that. My email is erinpettingill@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have your right email address either. My email address is erinpettingill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete