Birthdays are not a huge deal in Brent's family. I love them. I think they should be a huge deal. Brent so does not care though. He grew up with them not being a big event so when it comes to his birthday now he doesn't expect much. I guess it is good because we are usually in Utah when it comes and with it being 3 days after Christmas it is hard to focus on it and make a huge deal out of it. I guess a birthday is kind of anti climatic after Christmas. We did go out to dinner with his whole family that night and had a really fun time. His family is always full of laughs.
Well B... I love you and I think I am pretty lucky to be with you. I am not going to list all the things I love because after being made to do it at my first wedding shower I feel kind of silly every time I do so in public. You know why you are good for and what all those great things about you are. I will say that I do enjoy the laughs.

Notice ours is the only goofy one! We didn't have one good
normal picture thanks to the birthday boy.

AJ and Alison

John and Erin

Amber and Eric

Gaylene and Kelly

Sarah(embarrassed first date) and Bryan
No comments:
Post a Comment