Laurie, Cute pictures!! :) Two questions for you if you get a chance...sometime I want to see pictures of your family room. It looked so pretty from the Christmas pictures. You have such a pretty way of decorating? Would you mind? :) Also, do you have suggestions for Christmas books? I saw that you guys do Christmas books too. I think I am going to run out of ideas in about two years and I have about 10-18 more to go!!! I am glad you guys had a fun Christmas. It was fun to see Shanda's kids too.
Yeah I will send you some pictures of what we call our "Parlor" thanks to my cousin giving it the name. You are sweet.
Christmas books. I have been following your ideas. This year we did a nice copy of Rudolph, and some others I think you have. Last year we did, oh I can't remember. I will look and get a list to you.
Laurie,
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!! :) Two questions for you if you get a chance...sometime I want to see pictures of your family room. It looked so pretty from the Christmas pictures. You have such a pretty way of decorating? Would you mind? :)
Also, do you have suggestions for Christmas books? I saw that you guys do Christmas books too. I think I am going to run out of ideas in about two years and I have about 10-18 more to go!!!
I am glad you guys had a fun Christmas. It was fun to see Shanda's kids too.
Yeah I will send you some pictures of what we call our "Parlor" thanks to my cousin giving it the name. You are sweet.
ReplyDeleteChristmas books. I have been following your ideas. This year we did a nice copy of Rudolph, and some others I think you have. Last year we did, oh I can't remember. I will look and get a list to you.