1.09.2008

NEW Memories, OLD times.




We went to Mcdonalds with the Lymans while we were all in Utah. We haven't seen them in over a year and a half so it was long overdue. It was so good to get together and see how the kids have grown and talk about our new lives since moving from Columbus.
The kids had a blast together and it was like they had never been apart. It was great to see. I realized, after talking with them and getting photo tips and playing photographer with Shanda, just very much I have missed them. They are such great people and and we were blessed to live so near to them for four years. Aren't great friends such a blessing and rarity?

Shanda is honestly one of the best moms I know and you can tell just by looking at how she interacts with her kids. I hope some day I can learn all her example has to offer.

3 comments:

  1. wow, you've been busy. your pictures turned out great! i dragged them to my computer. thanks.
    it was so fun hanging with y'all! the kids have asked a few times when we get to play with your kids again.
    THanks for hangin'!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and Shanda both look so great (and happy) in that pic! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckies! I am glad that you were able to see each other. You are both such good moms!

    ReplyDelete