Brent was hunting while Jen was here so it was the perfect
time for her to come. The night before she left Brent came home with his
dad, who had been helping him with his big hunt.
It was so good to see Kelly and the kids felt spoiled to see so much family.
Kelly left on Monday and then Tuesday night Brent's
grandparents arrived with cousin Parker
towing a birthday present for Sienna.
They had so much fun playing together on Wednesday
and then Thursday they were on the road to Utah.
It was a busy week with so much family and we loved it.
I was feeling better so I was able to enjoy the company.
time for her to come. The night before she left Brent came home with his
dad, who had been helping him with his big hunt.
It was so good to see Kelly and the kids felt spoiled to see so much family.
Kelly left on Monday and then Tuesday night Brent's
grandparents arrived with cousin Parker
towing a birthday present for Sienna.
They had so much fun playing together on Wednesday
and then Thursday they were on the road to Utah.
It was a busy week with so much family and we loved it.
I was feeling better so I was able to enjoy the company.
No comments:
Post a Comment