12.01.2007

Happy 30th!

I celebrated my 30th birthday on the 9th.
Brent had arranged to take me and the Elmores
to the Melting pot on Saturday and we saw Dan in Real Life.
It was a fun date. I am sad I didn't get a picture. I am sad I
wasn't able to eat more of the yummy food, but the
company was great and we had such a great time.

Brent gave me some slippers and a hot stone therapy
massage that I am really looking forward to. The perfect
gift right now. Thanks hubby for being so thoughtful.

On another note, being 30 isn't so bad. I was kind of dreading it,
to be honest, but it is kind of nice to look back at the last
30 years and to see where I am today. I feel so blessed to
be where I am right now in my life. I just need to remind myself
to soak it in and enjoy this place that I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment