12.01.2007

Thanksgiving

We felt so blessed to have my side of the
family out to our house for Thanksgiving.
My brothers Brett, and Brady, and my
sister Katie and their families all drove
out from Utah. We had a full house
of 11 adults and 9 children including my
dad, Jeannie and my sisters Jessica, and Ember.

Brent did the turkey, broccoli dip and 7 pies. I made
sweet potatoes, 2 jellos, 2 salads, and rolls.
Gena made the potatoes and
her cheesy broccoli casserole.
Nate made a cheesball.
Jeannie brought rolls, pies, jello, and
sweet potatoes.
Dad made his razzleberry pie and pumpkin pie.
All in all we had way too much food
and a delicous dinner.

I left Brent in charge of the camera
and here is what I got.
Hopefully someone will send me some
pictures they got. I don't have any of
Brett or Brady's families. I wish that
we had gotten one of everyone.

Gena, Katie, and I hit the sales on Friday
and we had a great success.
The guys were such troopers to watch the
kids all day while we shopped.

Saturday we went to B's office while he
pulled Sage's teeth and checked out
the other kiddos. Then we headed to
Mr. Biggs and then that night went to Zio's
for dinner, without the kids.

We played games, talked and watched
movies late into the morning and
Good Morning Baltimore from Hairspray
became our theme song. Brady just did not
want to watch the movie but afterward couldn't
stop singing it. Katie has somehow convinced him
to dress up and sing it for the Christmas talent show.

Thanks to all who came.
It was so great to see you
all and spend the holiday with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment