12.05.2007

MY SUPER HUBBY





I am so thankful that I have a husband that can bring home meat for our family. As you all know I just love red meat. Brent has been 100% on all of his hunts this year, I am so proud of him. Just wanted you all to know that. And no this is not Brent sneaking in a post because I refused to put it on my blog. Brent would never spend hours trying to figure out how to blog something like this.

Love,

Laurie

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 PM

    WOW, Laurie I never thought that you would post up my pics. You're the greatest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know its kindof disgusting to post dead things on blogs but I'm really glad you posted pictures like this of Brent. I always hear about him hunting but I don't realize how cool of a hunter he really is. Good Job Brent!!!! You are awesome. I really admire Brent and am a little jealous that Brent has something that he is so passionate about. I wish I had something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brent you are oh so funny! Anyone, who falls for his false post needs to get to know me a little better. 100%? I could really make some good comments on that and other areas of your life but I will refrain. Now that you know how to blog you should start your own... and stay off of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know what you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if Brent posted this blog which I could totally see him doing and even wondered I still am glad he posted it. That is quite the talent to be able to kill those things. I'm not a big fan of hunting but I really am wow-ed by Brents kills. Even if Brent posted it Laurie, thanks for having your blog so I can see pictures of what brent got. Even if it is just this one time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! I read it a first time and it looks like a loving post from a sweet wife...read it again and you definately know it is Brent!! The pictures are awesome...but Laurie I didn't know how much you LOVED red meat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I've looked at these pictures 3 times now to show John the pictures and I just realized after 3 times that my dad is in the picture. I'm not very observant. I must have been distracted by the size of their racks??!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Brent! I can only picture what his office wall is going to look like now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how funny. i read this post right after b posted it. i laughed out loud and shared it with erik about how funny b was posting it. and then laughed again. so many things gave it away. so funny. thanks b.

    ReplyDelete