October 27th
Most of October was spent working on our house.
Brent tiled our bathroom and the girls bathroom.
He discovered he does not like doing tile,
but Ayla sure enjoyed being right there by him,
watching every move. He did a great job on it.
It is so much better than having carpet in our bathroom.
Brent tiled our bathroom and the girls bathroom.
He discovered he does not like doing tile,
but Ayla sure enjoyed being right there by him,
watching every move. He did a great job on it.
It is so much better than having carpet in our bathroom.
Other projects we(and by we I mean Brent.
I was mostly sleeping or puking)have done recently:
Hardwood in our bedroom
Carpet on both stair cases and upstairs + den
fixed all 4 of our running toilets(no more 140.00 water bills)
finished the retaining wall for the tramp
planted 2 trees in the front flower bed
new base and door frames in master bath and bedroom
I am so grateful for my handy hubby and that he is so
willing to do all of this and take on the extra responsibilities
that I have been neglecting. Thanks Brentley.
No comments:
Post a Comment