12.18.2007

Christmas




I love this time of year. Who doesn't? I love the lights, the shopping, the planning, the parties, the goodies, the cards, the snow, the music and on and on.

So the thing is I really need to just enjoy it and not stress out over all the stuff that I have to do for our Ward Party and to get ready for our trip to Utah, which we are debating on moving up a few days, hence more stress. I need to make a list. I am definitely a list person. I function better when I know what I need to get done and then can check it off and see what I have accomplished. So I need to make a list.

That being said, I am so grateful that I am feeling well enough to enjoy the season and all that comes with it. I am so glad to be able to see family and friends soon and to have little kids that seem to make Christmas even more magical. I am also so grateful for the gospel in my life and for the knowledge I have and can share with my kids. I can't imagine how some people must feel that celebrate Christmas without the knowledge or real belief in our Savior.

3 comments:

  1. i remember the lists...
    and i am glad you are feeling better!
    soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are getting so big...I love it! They are so cute and Sienna's hair is so long and beautiful. By the way, I love the pregnancy ticker thing...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, You have such beautiful children. I can't get over how cute your little red head is. I am partial as you know. I loved the pictures of Chrissy Ludlow. I forgot that you two lived Ohio together. Great to get your family update. Kelly

    ReplyDelete