12.05.2007

Tagged

Since I have been tagged by both Amy and Britain, I feel I should probably go ahead and participate. I am supposed to list 6 things about myself. So here goes.

#1. I would much rather spend money on something for my house or something that will last than on food or even clothes for myself. I also don't seem to have a problem spending money on kids clothes since it seems they always need them. Why is it so hard to justify buying clothes for myself?

#2. My favorite drink is water, and always has been. I have never been a big pop drinker, or a fan of consuming calories from a liquid, but recently Amy introduced me to the calorie free world of diet coke and I have to say I have grown to like it. I still don't buy it and usually order water when we eat out, but every now and then I really want a diet coke.

#3. So since these things are supposed to be unknown facts about myself, I guess I have to say that I used to be a crafty person and fed off having a project to work on. Since we moved that has all changed. I still buy stuff to do, because I can't resist but I feel that sometimes when I have a moment to myself I would rather just sit and think and do nothing. Not very productive, but it is what it is. Kids are a project in themselves right? I have 4 cross stitches, a baby quilt, several baby blankets, a Christmas stocking, playroom drapes, frames to paint and mat, a thought jar, a vinyl board, and probably other projects, just waiting to be finished or started.

#4. My biggest fear. This is a weird one that not many people probably know. I don't even like talking about it and often have strange, disturbing dreams about it. I have no idea where it started. I would absolutely hate to lose a limb. Something about it just really terrifies me.

#5. I would much rather be cold than hot. I just do not like being hot. It makes me so testy and crabby. I do like experiencing both at the same time. For example I love sitting over a heater vent with a blanket to trap the warm air and eating a bowl of ice cream or drinking hot chocolate after coming in from a day in the snow.

#6. Somewhere I have always dreamed of going is New Zealand. My fascination started in Junior High when I saw some pictures of the mountains there. I have never given up the idea of going there some day and hiking those lush green mountains. Luckily Brent would like to go there too, albeit different reasons. I am okay with him going off and hunting while I find a great yoga instructor and then we reconvene to go hiking and all that. Doesn't it sound like the ideal vacation?

Wow, I did it. So I am now supposed to tag 6 people, so here you are. Krystal, Shanda, Jeana, Chrissy, Heidi, Kirsten. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, I am so proud that you went through with it. It really if fun to read fun facts about friends. Thanks for the invite to your blog...it is nice to have joined the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete