9.27.2006

YUCK


So for those of you out there that are actually reading this let me know what you think this is. I'll give you a hint: I bit into it while eating a barbecue beef sandwich. Yes I know it was against my better judgement to eat one anyway but I do try to eat red meat every once in a while to switch it up a bit. Chicken gets rather boring when that is all I eat, but after pulling this chewy __________(fill in the blank) out of my mouth I think it is back to chicken for me. At least for now.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:58 PM

    This looks like the drumstick from the cow...

    What do think, Brent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:13 PM

    It could also be the "wishbone" of the cow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:07 PM

    Whatever that is it is disgusting. I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to eat red meat for awhile. That makes me not want to eat any and I'm only looking at the picture.

    ReplyDelete