9.21.2006

Still Fevering

So I took Sienna to the Doctor yesterday and, of course, she said it was just a viral thing. She said that if the fever doesn't break by Friday then to bring her back in. Well it looks like I just might have to do that. Sienna just isn't getting any better and I really hope that tonight it will go away. She was up 4 times last night. Luckily she slept until noon so I was able to catch up on some zzzs too.

Survivor is on and Brent is dying to watch it. Yep our life pretty much revolves around tv. Thank goodness for Tivo. Although I will say it was a nice summer of just hanging out without the tv and just getting projects done. I think that will happen even more now that we have a house of our own to make as we wish. We painted the family room "Salibury Green" last night. I will post some pics once we do the second coat. Opinions on the yellow?

No comments:

Post a Comment