10.10.2006

Time flies by.

Okay so it was a vain or an artery or something equally disgusting.

So it has been a while since I have posted and I really can't think of what it is that we have been doing for last week or so. We had the Probsts over for Conference and lunch and that was really fun. Hunter and Emma play so well together that Angie and I were able to catch up since she has been in Utah for 3 weeks.

Hunter has been busy with school and he loves it. He has had several play dates with his favorite friend from his class, Henrick. They ride the bus together and then when they get off they run up to Melissa and I and tell us thier plans of whos house they are going to. It is very cute and reminds me a lot of how Hunter and Payton used to be. It is nice he has such a good friend.

Sienna is very obsessed with her birthday and tells everyone that she is almost 3. She is just as stubborn as ever and I need to get her into some kind of lessons to let her get her energy out. The things she says keep us laughing. Lately she has been saying things like, "Is this he's?" or "He is not Hunter he is Hunter Brother and I love he." She also pronounces words wrong on purpose to get us to laugh and if we don't then she will say, "I said arel(instead of Ariel)" and then she starts laughing at herself. Yesterday she wanted a Barbie so she could use all the Barbie clothes that she had been given by one of Brent's assistants. I was trying so hard not to laugh when she would call them Bararababies. It didn't seem to matter how many times we practiced saying it right they were still Bararababies.


I took this picture because
I wanted to capture thier ingenous idea. I told them not to take thier snacks out of the kitchen so this is what they did so that they could still watch cartoons.


Ayla is growing like crazy. She had her 6 month checkup this week since she is a month behind on her shots she is really 7 months. She is at 75% for hieght and about 40% for wieght. She wieghed 15 lbs 8 oz. and her head is very small. They measured it 3 times to make sure. It is less that 5%. She is meeting every developmental milestone so they are not worried. Her new trick of the week is that she can get to a sitting position from laying on her tummy. She doesn't stay sitting very long though because she is just to busy and curious. She scoots everywhere and really doesn't try to crawl because she is so proficient and getting around with her little army crawl. She started solids 2 weeks ago and so far loves her cereals and peas so far. She is very messy when she eats. She sticks her fingers in her mouth to get a suck in between every bite and then she blows her bubbles and sprays the food everywhere. I hope she gets over this soon. Another funny thing she does is blow bubbles the second she gets frustrated with something. If we hear her saying bhhhh, then we know she is frustrated. She also like peek-a-boo and gets a shy face as she hides her face. She is a very cute, funny little girl.



I finally got some books I have been expecting from the library and have been enthralled with Twilight. If you haven't read it you should. Very captivating. I can't wait until I get New Moon, the sequel, but I am about 200 on the waiting list so it may be awhile. That may not be such a bad thing since I haven't got much else done because I was so engrossed in the book.

Brent went to a Dental conference over the weekend with Dr. Thomps(as Sienna calls him) and another dentist from W.P. He really enjoyed the hour and a half drive there and all the information they gave him. He went fishing and then on Saturday took Hunter to sight in his gun for the upcoming hunt he is going on with his brothers. He, unbeknowst to me, let Hunter sit in his lap and shoot his gun while he held it up for him. He taught him how to aim using the sights and all and was very surprised when Hunter hit the target time after time. He was very pleased with his boy, lets just say that. I am sure you can all imagine what I was thinking. I guess what matters is that Hunter felt great and he had a wonderful time with Dad and now he has great respect for the guns. Brent also took the kids to the Fall Festival at the base of Garden of the Gods. They had a blast riding ponies and eating ice cream.



Other news is that Dad is coming to spend the night tonight and then tomorrow he has an interview with a company in Denver so that should be fun to see him. He keeps reminding us that there is a very remote chance he would take the job but we can cross our fingers anyway.

Tomorrow we get to pick up our puppy from the airport. We are all very excited to meet him and see how he has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment