9.24.2009

Photoshop Textures


Here is to Angie and her help with layers and textures. I am so clueless when it comes to using Photoshop and the class I was planning on taking was canceled. Well thanks to Angie's tutorial and the texture she had on her blog I was able to make this layout look so much better. One day I will attempt to buy some fun digi scrapbooking stuff, but for now I am happy with how this turned out of Alison's darling boys.

3 comments:

  1. That Angie knows her stuff. That is great that she helped you out.

    Spencer is out of town and I locked my keys in my car... what a fun weekend!

    Hope you are having a better weekend than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie! What cute boys...must be related to you! When are me going to get together and play again? I have been missing you at the gym.

    ReplyDelete