As I was pulling myself together this morning to take Sienna and myself to Urgent Care I was looking in the mirror thinking I looked like death warmed over, which was better than I felt, and right at that moment
Ayla said, "You look pretty, Mama." It was one of those moments. You know what I mean. The moments you have that make you think, this is why I have kids or I love you too, sweetheart. Those moments you won't ever forget because they warm your heart. My kids give me these moments more often than I give credit for. I feel so blessed to have them in my life, and a wonderful husband to share them with.
Now to validate all the whining I have done of late on this blog. It turns out that I do have pneumonia. Stinks actually no, it HURTS. So there is my validation. Sienna just has a viral something or other. She went to bed coughing and woke up throwing up but the flu and strep tests both came back negative and she has been fine the rest of the day. Here's to hoping I recover quickly as well.
Just thinking of you, hope you are feeling better sooooon! We love your blogging. I love the pictures you share with us. You have such an eye for photography, and seem to catch just the right moment. Hunter 9th birthday pictures are so cute, can't believe how fast those 9 years flew by.
ReplyDelete