


My BOY.
My ONLY boy.
He is NINE.
I am in awe.
In Awe of how fast he has grown.
How many memories we have made together.
How he has changed me, taught me, stretched my heart.
I love the way he laughs.
I love the way he talks to his sisters when he is in his big brother mode.
I love that he loves to read like I do.
I love that he is decisive like Brent.
I love that he asks questions.
I love that he is friends with everyone.
I love his freckles, his smile, his eyes.
I love it when he tells me he finished book,
always with a gleam in his eye.
I love it when he bites his bottom lip and lets out a half laugh.
I love Hunter James.
OH! those chubby cheeks he had when he was a baby are so precious! NINE... really crazy to have a child that old. Happy belated birthday HUNTER!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Smokes! It's so crazy how fast they grow! Such a cute little guy! Hope you are having a great weekend with Katie, wish I could have been there!
ReplyDelete