2.16.2009

A Valentine's to Remember






We had planned on doing many different things on Valentines(from going to Cripple Creek to the Ice Festival to going out on a date that evening with the Conley's)but in the end we decided to take the kids to IT'Z so we wouldn't have to weather the cold or fight the dinner crowds. I am happy with our choice. the kids had a blast there with the Elmore kids and after playing, eating lunch and dinner there we headed home and rented a dog movie(Sienna's request) and ate Hazelnut Chocolate Fondue. We ended the night with a few rounds of Phase 10. It was a day we will long remember. It was a day spent with some of those we love best.

2 comments:

  1. The layout of your pictures is so cute, do you have photo shop? It is crazy to see how bid your kiddos are! I remember Sienna as a baby!

    I saw that you want a heart rate monitor, so do I. Have you looked into them at all? I am thinking about the Polar brand, but the downside is you have to send them back to the company to have the battery replaced. Anyway, if you have any good info let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got photoshop for Christmas but haven't played with it as much as I would yet. I just click and drag my photos where I want them in blogger and I made my margins smaller.

    I really wanted the Ironman icontrol watch that lets you control your ipod from your watch but now I am thinking that I would like a watch that tells me my workout stats. I will have to look into Polar brand. Do you like that brand better than Garmin?

    ReplyDelete