
Okay so I have become a little obsessed with the Incline now doing it 2 weeks in a row not counting the attempt(which ended up being a 4 mile hike up the Barr trail and then down again) the week before that. So I thought maybe I would post some of the info I have found on the Incline. There is a ton of controversy over the incline and this website talks about a little of it. The newest issue is the parking. The hikers are taking over the Cog Railway's parking and leaving paying customers to have to search for alternate parking.Anyway I thought this Incline club looked like fun. And then I found out this information about Screw Shoes that really would have been information use full 3 weeks ago. In fact if I had had these shoes I probably could have prevented my nasty spill on the ice.
So with every new hobby comes the desire for the right gear. These are the things I would love to add to mine.



Having all the right equipment makes everything more fun! Just looking at this stuff gets me pumped to do the incline again. Be sure to call when you do!
ReplyDeleteYou never stop amazing me on what a mother of four can accomplish. Nice work woman.
ReplyDelete