

I thought that Sienna had outgrown her need or desire to create messes, but oh was I wrong. I had the baking soda in her bathroom to add to her bath in hopes it would help her very bad diaper rash(which ended up being a nasty yeast infection that was so bad she wouldn't even sit down). Sienna got the baking soda while she was supposed to be napping(which is usually when the messes occur) even though I had told her not to touch it. The picture explains what she decided to do with it. The second picture is her reaction to my scolding, which consisted of many"why"'s and "what were you thinking"'s? We spoke in church on faith and repentence this last week and I used Sienna as an example of someone wanting and needing forgiveness. When she knows she is in trouble she catupults herself into my arms and gives me a huge, wonderful hug. It is impossible to be angry with her after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment