


Well, it has been a long, long time since I have posted so instead of posting everything that has been going on into one extremely long post I am going to break it down into events. The first of which that I have wanted to blog about was the first snow we had here and how absolutely adorable Hunter was when he saw that it was snowing. It was October 17th so a few weeks before the real big snow storm that you may have heard about. Sienna and Ayla were napping so Hunter went out to play by himself. He started to make a snowman and had a hard time of it so instead decided to turn it into a statue of a lion. I was so pleased with him that he just went with it instead of getting frustrated and giving up. He then later started a new snowman and I helped him finish it. Here are some of the pictures I took of his masterpiece.
No comments:
Post a Comment