8.10.2006

It's A Small World After All

I was sitting in Relief Society on Sunday and they had the visitors introduce themselves and a lady from our ward had lived from where the visitor did. Well then a lady next to me introduced herself and then asked laughing if anyone was from Tomball, Texas. I told her my Dad did and she asked who he was. When I told her Terry. She just laughed and I found out that Ember watches her kids and that she is the Cheryl Mclean of the Mcleans that my Dad always talks about from thier old ward. Her daughter is a year younger than I. I knew her when I lived with my Dad my Junior year. It was so wierd that I would meet her again in Colorado in a tiny little town in the mountains. Dad if you are reading this, she said to tell you that she was there studding two horses. She knew you might be a bit envious.

Now if that isn't enough, Chrissy emailed me a picture of her and Kelly McConkie Stewart having dinner together at Chrissy's. I guess they are in the same ward and Kell just moved there and they somehow figured out that they both know me. For those of you that are lost, Kelly is a friend from High School and College and I see her at roomate get togethers. Chrissy is a good friend from our time in Columbus. How funny that they would meet up and it was great to see a picture of it or I am not sure I could have believed it.



Anyway, it just goes to show that we are all connected, in this big beautiful world, through someone or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment