12.10.2009

A typical day with Ayla



Today
Ayla: Mama, when I hide you look in all the cupboards that I'm not in and then you look in the cupboard with the bowls and then you laugh, k? And you will find me! But not yet, k, mama? But don't look and me. K, now. Don't look is this cupboard.

I find her. We laugh. She says, AGAIN. She hides in the same cupboard and says, Mama come find me!


Almost every day
Ayla: Mama, my tummy is full.

Me: Then no treats.

Ayla: My tummy is full of peanut butter and honey(or soup or dinner).

Translation: I don't want any more of this food but I do want sweets.

She is a girl after her Mama's heart. She always has room for sweets. I love this girl.

2 comments:

  1. Skye loves Ayla too. Today I told her she had to go to Kaitlyn's house...and she said no Ayla's....she's my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, Darling!!! (Girl and Personality:)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete