12.23.2009

And I be careful...

Ayla was doing this for about 5 minutes while I put on my makeup and she didn't stop once I got the camera. Have I said that she makes me laugh? Is it just me or is she a strange duck?







6 comments:

  1. Hey Laurie,
    The vidoes are private and they won't let me watch even though they are on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayla you are a hoot! My boys and I are having a good giggle over your cuteness! Laurie the purses turned out so cute...motivation I hope for me to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooa Nelly, you went on a blogging rampage and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! I am glad you recorded it so we can see her! I love it when kids do things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a doll! Glad you are back to blogging again. Hope you guys had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hilarious Laurie! I love when she says, "When her cries", hilarious! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete