It has been very tricky to get a DECENT photo of Hunter lately. Most of them end up with him covering his face with his hands or with a smile like this...
Or with him being totally silly.
I have to catch him off guard, which not easy to do with a nine year old as aware as Hunter is.
I will take what I can get from him, because it is who he is right now and THAT is what I want to capture, and therefore remember.
I love that boy of yours he is way special to me.
ReplyDeleteAhh, Amy, you understand my distress about Hunt and his clothes. He wears these to church but would not be caught dead wearing them any other time, especially to school, which is a jeans only place to him. He looked so cute standing in the driveway with his hands in his pockets,watching Brent leave that I had to get a picture of it. I wish he would wear stuff like this always. But, alas, he is who he is.
ReplyDeleteso handsome
ReplyDeleteWow, he is little Brent in that last picture. I can't believe he's so big!
ReplyDelete