(hint: if you click on the mosaic it gets bigger.)
While Amber and the boys were here we did some super fun things while Uncle Eric and Uncle AJ(who flew in Monday) worked on the roof. We went to the zoo Wednesday and Thursday I let Hunt and SiSi play hooky and we were off to Apple Valley Orchard for some apple pickin'. We had as good a time as we had hoped and came home with some yummy fujis, golden delicious, and red delicious apples and a pumpkin each. The drive was beautiful and the company was even better. We ended the excursion with a trip to McDonald's. I was so happy to find somewhere out here to do this because it is one of my favorite things from Ohio.

I love Ayla's haircut!
ReplyDeleteYour applesauce was a hit...I want to make some with you gals next year...pretty please!
ReplyDelete