Brent went with the YM on their yearly backpacking trip to Music Pass.
Brad Shaw and his son Ty went along as well.
They may have wished they didn't after all the rain they ended up enduring.
But the scenery was gorgeous.
Brent woke up at 5 AM on the 2nd morning and explored.
He said there was nothing like the solitude as
he experienced the sunrise.
He got some gorgeous pictures now that the sky had finally cleared.
Brent you remind me of Grandpa Jim and the way he loved the out doors. He loved to spend his whole summer up in the mountains enjoying the beauty of nature and the things that truly mattered to him. He is and was my favorite person in the whole world. I miss him deeply and all the things that we did together. Make sure you continue to teach your children this rare gift and the love of this beautiful country that we live in. I love you for your insight and your love of nature. But mostly I just love you.
ReplyDelete