6.11.2009

Elsie Jayne turns 1.


Elsie Babe turned 1 on May 29th, the same day the Elmores moved. It was a good thing she had no idea what was going on and she slept the day away as usual.

We love this girl.  What else can I say? She is the easiest, happiest, mellowest, softest, cutest, most flexible baby.  I love it when she says "hi" or "ickle, ickle" as she grabs someone or when she laughs out loud but most of all I love it when she says, "mama and reaches for me and snuggles into my neck.

3 comments:

  1. She's a darling! I can't believe she's one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday darling GIRL !!! You know I have such guilt I didn't get her a little something. Thanks for our great car package... it truly saved us! I can't but cry knowing I won't get to hold that little body until she is bigger. Kayla just came in and asked why I am crying...... gosh I am such a boob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darling! Laurie... i had fun with her while you were here!

    ReplyDelete