I was so blessed to be able to go back to Utah and see Katie and her family and their new addition, Drew. He was on lights for a few days, but because Katie was so diligent about keeping him on them as much as possible he recovered from his jaundice more quickly than expected.
He is such a sweet bundle of love and it was hard to say goodbye.
Aren't they beautiful people?
He is such a sweet bundle of love and it was hard to say goodbye.
Aren't they beautiful people?


What a beautiful baby! I almost cried seeing the one of Drew and Katie, such a precious picture. What beautiful kids. Are you going to be a photographer someday? One that get paid I guess I should say.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love what you have done to your blog, darling!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures...you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteOk, so I think Drew looks like a mix of Aspen and Sage!
Laurie,I agree with Amy. You have a real talent for photography. Katie if you see this comment, what a beautiful family you have. Hope everything is going well for you and your new little one!
ReplyDelete