9.12.2008

Hunter's Baptism

Hunter's baptism day went really well. I can say that all my stressing and planning paid off and the day went smoothly(other than the fact that my girls and I were the last ones there and still had to set up the food and the table). The good thing was that everyone there was mostly family so it was all okay.

We had so many people there to support him and it really meant so much to both me and Brent as well as Hunter. Thanks to all of you who came and made it such a special day for Hunter, especially those of you who traveled to be here with us. We had a wonderful weekend filled with family and friends and we are so pleased with Hunter's decision to be baptized. He had a good day.

He was done with the whole picture thing by the time it was over so he wasn't all too cooperative in being in the pictures I wanted him to be in. My friend Angie came and took pictures for us and I was so happy to not have to stress over that as well. Thanks Angie for the great pictures! Also thanks to all of you that participated in the program. It really meant a lot. Thanks also to Shanda for making the invites. I was so happy with the way they turned out especially since my computer had been on the fritz the whole week that I was trying to make decisions via email with her for the invites and Holly for our family photos. It was stressful leading up to the big day and everything else I had going on prior to it(school starting and all that that entails for both kids, birthday party, new calling in RS Presidency and all the ward and stake meetings and trainings that came along with that, teaching in RS, Elsie's blessing, and preparing for LOTS of welcome family... BUT the day came and was peaceful(once we got there), and wonderful and it will be a day that will be very special to me, Brent and Hunter. We love you Hunter!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 8!!!! Where does the time go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Hunter!!! What great decisions you are making! We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete