Hunter turned 8 on August 19th. He started second grade the 18th. He has grown up so much and is such a big helper with his sisters and Buoy. He loves all things that involve creativity, learning and painting.
His love of this last year has been origami. He is constantly asking me for paper when we go somewhere an he has to wait at all and then he will make a lily or a tulip to give to me. He can make just about anything with paper and he has several books and still checks out more from the library to find more things to make. He also loves teaching others how to do it and thinks it is funny that they can't remember how to do it after he has shown them once. He can make a seal, scorpion, whale, frog, chinese box, lily, tulip, 2 types of cranes, eagle, balloon, and several more animals that I can't think of right now.
He enjoys karate, riding his bike, reading and playing with his sisters. He is such a joy to have around and it is great to have him be 8. I thought it would be wierd to have a child so old but it is so nice to have someone that can help and enjoy more grown up things than the younger ones do. He is definitely a first born and I couldn't ask for a better big brother for the girls. We love you Hunter! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday, Hunter!!! From, Payton
ReplyDeleteHis origami is a talent - I'm impressed!
ReplyDelete