Here is a little of what I have been up to with the kids lately:
We went to the zoo April 6th. The kids had fun and I am glad we decided to get the season pass. It doesn't compare to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium but really, honestly I didn't expect it to. It keeps them happy anyway and they love the giraffes at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
Sienna's field trip to Bear Creek Park( April 14th)
Besides all of this and playing outside I have been getting into the spring cleaning mood. I haven't done as much as I would like but I have so far organized our den closet, pantry, the girls rooms and sorted through clothes for the wardrobe change, scrubbed the bathrooms top to bottom and cleaned out under the sinks, blinds, baseboards, doors. I still need to do some blinds, my closet, the storage room(Brent started but it still needs to be put back together) and the garage. I don't know if it is spring or being nesty but I do like the feeling of accomplishing so much during the day.
I love that the kids are so tired by the end of the day that bedtime is welcomed... for all of us.
Yeah for SPRING!
Wow. You are nesting. I remember that last spring when I actually bleached baseboards and such. None of that happening over here this spring so go crazy while you actually want to.
ReplyDeleteI love that you are "nesting" I need to do all that! I LOVE having a clean house! Hate doing it... but love having it! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so beautiful... I miss them... and YOU!
Somebodie's nesting. I love Sienna's face in that picture and that both girls have their hands in their pockets. What a great picture to capture. I am glad it is Spring for you too. It is getting to be pretty hot here some days.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of that slide brought back some bad memories! :-) You are such a good mom, out playing with the kids.
ReplyDeleteYay! Only a month to go! I bet you are ready!!!
Wow, Sienna can proudly boast that she has pet a giraffe. That looks like a fun zoo to go to...if only to touch a giraffe. You will be glad that you are getting the work done now because once baby comes things will be harder to do, for a while anyway.
ReplyDeleteOkay it is time to update your blog... let everyone see how cute you are with your tiny belly! I had to post some pic's of our fishing day on my blog. You are such a good sport, it was a fun day. I am so happy we have you guys to come on all our adventures! What would we do without you. Can't wait to see Evan's future wife, heehee.
ReplyDelete